موقع نقد Naked Web
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

موقع نقد Naked Web

هذا الموقع مخصص لنقد وزارة التربية و وزارة التعليم العالي و الجامعات السورية و غيرها و لعرض شكوى أو ملاحظات كل من له شكوى أو ملاحظات عليهما علماً أن الموقع غير مسؤول عما ينشر فيه من مساهمات و لا يقوم بالتحقق من صحة ما ورد فيها

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The story of a child whom was killed by terrorist groups bcause his mother was supporting ..... the Syrian goverment .....

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
qqqqqq
عضو متميز

عدد المساهمات : 357
نقاط : 1025
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2008

The story of a child whom was killed by terrorist groups bcause his mother was supporting ..... the Syrian goverment ..... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The story of a child whom was killed by terrorist groups bcause his mother was supporting ..... the Syrian goverment .....   The story of a child whom was killed by terrorist groups bcause his mother was supporting ..... the Syrian goverment ..... Emptyالخميس مارس 08, 2012 4:57 pm

The story of a child whom was killed by terrorist groups bcause his mother was supporting ..... the Syrian goverment .....
Those groups then took this child's body by force from his parents and filmed him with the help and knowledge of Al-Jazeera reporters claiming in that film that ..... the Syrian army ..... had killed him ...
Then sent the vedio to al-Jazeera chanel which played it on its chanesl ...
This story was told by the mother of this child herself on ..... a Syrian TV chanel ...

This Story was taken from " Syria News " page on face book , on thids link :

https://www.facebook.com/syria.news.news

nd here is this story as it is on this page :

" The story of the child martyr Mohammad Ammar al-Mustafa from Morik town in Hama Province proves the despicable methods of the misleading media channels which are accusing the Syrian army of committing crimes committed by the armed terrorist groups.
Al-Mustafa's family stressed that Mohammad was martyred by the gunfire of armed terrorist groups, which stole his body and made a footage of a fabricated burying procession, broadcast by al-Jazeera and al-Arabiya channels, claiming he was killed by the Syrian army.
Nadia Abdul-Karim, Mohammad's mother, told the Syrian TV that a hooded armed terrorist group killed her son on Thursday, 23rd of February, adding that the reason of the crime was that she made a document with 33.000 persons' signatures condemning the terrorist acts in Syria.
"When I refused to allow anyone to film the body of my child, the terrorists attacked me and took me away. They didn't allow me to take a last look at him." Nadia added.
Nadia stressed that "All the people of the neighborhood know that there is no army personnel in our area."
For his part, Ammar al-Mustafa, Mohammad's father, said "The armed terrorist groups were threatening us every day."
In a related context, Dr. Mahmoud al-Sayyad, refuted the claims of al-Jazeera and al-Arabiya TVs that he was arrested by the Syrian authorities.
Al-Sayyad added "I live among my family, these reports are baseless and false. These channels should be on trail because they cause troubles for the people when they use their names in bad and false news "

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» An interview with the mother of Sari Saoud whom is a little child...who was...killed by terrorist armed groups .....in..... Syria .....Here in this video his mother tells the story of her child and how...he was ... killed and shot in front of... her ...
» A video showsThe Syrian Arab Army Forces while fighting against terrorist groups hidden between civilians in civilian areas .....
»  A video shows the terrorists groups in Syria.while they are throwing an innocent civilian from his apartment in the third floor.because they falsely accused him of being a Syrian secret security agent while the man in this video was shouting for help...
» A videoclip from The English chanel of Russia Today in which the german govermen consultant and political analyst Christoph Horstel admits the western support to terrorist armed groups .In Syria . And declairs the arest of many western military officers
» Did you hear about the Syrian military Helicopter that had been shut down by turkey at Tuesday 17th when it accedently crossed borders?Do you know what happened to its pilot?he had been beheaded by the so-called syrian rebels and here the photo they took

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع نقد Naked Web :: نقد سياسي-
انتقل الى: